Technical Sales Representative - Material Characterization
Anton Paar Taiwan Co. Ltd. | Nangang area in Taipei, Taiwan
Anton Paar Taiwan Co. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Austrian company Anton Paar GmbH. Anton Paar develops and produces state-of-the-art laboratory and process instrumentation for research and industry. It is the world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2 and in the field of Rheology.
The Technical Sales Representative for Quantachrome instruments (material characterization) is responsible for direct sales of Anton Paar equipment and services.
- Direct sales of Anton Paar laboratory equipment and services to customers
- Effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new revenue through prospecting, lead/funnel follow-up and effective territory management in a broad base of industries and applications
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and installation of new products as well as training customers on the correct use of equipment
- Additional administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory reporting on a regular basis
- Overnight travelling is required
- Overall responsibility for solidifying the value proposition of Anton Paar to the customer
- Education in Chemistry, Material science, Physics, Chemical Engineering or another related discipline
- Several years of experience in technical sales of analytical instruments preferred
- Good practical skills in measurement equipment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and math skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and must be capable of communicating equally well across company lines
- Willingness to travel within the region as well as overseas
Anton Paar Taiwan Co. Ltd. offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company. We offer competitive salary and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English language only!