Time to evolve 18 - Hand sanitizer control and pharma compliance in the time of COVID-19
Discover how our instruments can help you to check the quality of hand sanitizer, find out the importance of hand sanitizer against the spread of COVID-19 and the importance of its viscosity as a quality control parameter. Additionally, you will get details on how to be compliant in the pharma industry when measuring the viscosity of your pharma products with our instruments.
You will get insights into:
- Importance of hand sanitizer in the industry and in order to fight COVID-19, and how it influences viscosity measurements
- How viscosity measurements of hand sanitizer are made and how to interpret the results obtained in order to get the targeted quality
- The required instrument configuration, sample preparation and measurement procedure in order to be compliant for a reliable measurement
- How to fulfill pharmaceutical guidelines like GMP and 21 CFR Part 11
- Anyone concerned in measuring viscosity following the pharmacopeia regulations
- Everyone interested in producing consistent quality products with special focus on the pharmaceutical industry
- Laboratory managers, supervisors and technicians, production managers, consultants and auditors
- Quality control laboratories, quality assurance and regulatory affairs departments
1970-01-01, 02:00 - 02:00 (CET UTC+01:00)
Trainer: MSc Tamara Kurzmann
Tamara Kurzmann works as application specialist for viscometers at Anton Paar. Her job is to test water-like up to paste-like samples with rotational viscometers to figure out the best solution for your daily problems. Each sample - even a sticky one - finds its viscometer. Solving your problems in quality control is her challenge.
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.