High Temperature Ultra Nanoindentation (UNHT³ HTV)
The UNHT³ HTV high-temperature nanoindentation tester is a low-load nanomechanical test system for measuring the hardness and elastic modulus of thin films and coatings up to 800 °C. Patented UNHT technology combined with unique heating provides a high stability solution at any temperature.Get in touch Document finder
The new generation of high-temperature nanoindentation tester
- The lowest thermal drift at ambient conditions (< 0.5 nm/min) and over the entire temperature range (< 3 nm/min).
- The highest load frame stiffness (>>106 N/m) and lowest frame compliance (<<0.1 nm/mN): Two independent depth and load sensors combined with high-resolution capacitive sensors for true depth and load control modes.
- High vacuum system with 5-axis magnetically levitated turbopump and buffer system which allows switching off the primary pump during measurement so that pump vibration is minimized.
- Unique heating management (3 patents pending) which incorporates 3 infrared (IR) heaters for the indenter, reference and sample and 4 thermocouples for controlling sample surface temperature to within 0.1°C.
- Compliant with ISO 14577 and ASTM E2546
|Max. load||100 mN|
|Load resolution||6 nN|
|Noise floor||0.5 [rms] [μN]*|
|Max. depth||100 μm|
|Depth resolution||0.003 nm|
|Noise floor||0.15 [rms] [nm]*|
|Ultimate vacuum||10⁷ mBar|
|Maximum temperature||800 °C|
*Noise floor value specified under ideal laboratory conditions and using an anti-vibration table.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty
Dynamic mechanical analysis (DMA) by nanoindentation - Sinus mode Application Reports en
High Temperature Stress-Strain Analysis of P91 Steel Application Reports en
Stress-strain and elastic-plastic properties by spherical indentation Application Reports en