- Equips your density (and sound velocity) meter or viscometer for gesture-controlled operation
- Interact with your device without touching it, e.g. when your hands are dirty or wet
- Start and stop measurements, select methods, etc.
The gesture control touchpad from Anton Paar is an accessory for all DMA M, DSA 5000 M, SVM X001 and Lovis 2000 M/ME instruments to operate the instrument without touching it. By a simple gesture like swiping you can start a measurement from the touchpad. Imagine your hands are sticky and dirty and you want to select a new method: Swiping downwards and then to the right will select the desired measuring method. The handling of the gesture control is straight forward because the instrument directly responds to the gesture you make.
Interacts with the instrument without touching it
- Starts and stops the measurement
- Activates and deactivates the air pump
- Selects a method
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty