Anton Paar Korea Ltd. | South Korea
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing the sales representatives and the sales activities of the Lab Density & Concentration product line within South Korea. The Sales Manager also participates in sales activities such as conferences and seminars.
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar.
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be capable of communicating equally well with Ph.D. level scientists and QC technicians.
- At least two years of experience in successfully selling scientific, analytical instrumentation.
- Experience in Lab Density & Concentration, Viscosity, Refractometry & Polarimetry, Petroleum, and Lab Automation product lines is preferred.
- Must know good laboratory practices.
- The ability to work independently and a strong commitment to cultivating new business are essential for success.
- Overnight travel is required.
- Fluency in English.
- Must maintain a current and valid driver's license.
We offer you:
Anton Paar offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company and service organization. We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>