Sales Engineer - Rheology
Anton Paar Korea Ltd. | Seoul
Become part of a fast growing and innovative company and sell Anton Paar instruments on the Korean market.
- The Sales Engineer will be responsible for direct sales of Anton Paar laboratory equipment and services to customers.
- In the beginning phase, close co-operation with and the support of our existing Rheology Sales Expert will be crucial
- Primary responsibilities include both the effective management of existing customer accounts and generation of new revenue through prospecting, lead follow-up and effective territory management in a broad base of industries and applications including food, testing laboratories, environmental laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, plastic and petroleum manufacturers and academic laboratories.
- The Technical Sales Representative also visits customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and train customers on the correct use of their instrumentation used in a wide range of applications.
- Additional administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory reporting on a regular basis.
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Korean and English
- At least 2 years of work experience in technical sales role
- Experience in the rheology field is preferred
- Knowledge of laboratory practices is preferred
- Ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Willingness and ability to learn continuously
- Hands-on mentality
- Valid driver's license.
We offer you:
- Anton Paar offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company and service organization. We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>