National Service Manager
Anton Paar Korea Ltd. | Seoul
The National Service Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of in-house and field maintenance/repairs and support activities. The National Service Manager also ensures that Service Engineers are adequately trained, service is prompt and of high quality, and consistently high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Ensures Anton Paar’s service guidelines and philosophy within region in accordance with the GM / RSM.
· Defines the annual service budget and necessary resources to fulfil budget in agreement with the GM / RSM.
· Defines and implements the local service strategy, respecting the Anton Paar global Service Strategy.
· Manages a team of Service Engineers. Interviews, makes hiring and firing recommendations, develops staff, assigns and schedules work, and appraises performance.
· Recommends Service Engineer salaries.
· Ensures that Service Engineers are properly trained and their skills are continually being advanced. Conducts staff training as appropriate.
· Ensures that the right service equipment is supplied to the Field Service Engineer acc. to the Anton Paar guidelines.
· Carries out an annual service visit with each of the Field Service Engineers.
· Organizes and / or attends periodic local / regional meetings to share best practices / training etc.
· Defines and implements required service organization to ensure national coverage of all product lines.
· Maintains adherence to service department policies and procedures in accordance with corporate and industry safety and quality standards, and ISO17025 requirements.
· Management of maintenance contract-selling to customers and conducting service-sales.
· Creates and maintains service reports and reporting to GM / RSM.
· Ensures that Field Service Engineers fulfill Anton Paar guidelines of data quality in CRM (e.g. I-Bases).
· Interfaces with cross functional work teams such as applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales.
· Reports product failure trends and/or product weakness to the appropriate product groups.
· Responsible for oversight in the identification and routine calibration of test equipment (required for ISO/IEC 17025 calibrations).
· Final responsibility for Field Service Engineer’s stocks and stock inventory and managing of the remaining Field Service Engineer’s stocks.
· Responsible for increasing service-customer satisfaction, especially in case of negative customer survey feedback.
· Responsible for case time and fulfilling the Anton Paar targets in cooperation with the RSM.
· Defines and implements improvement activities to increase customer satisfaction in agreement with GM / RSM.
· Defines and implements an annual marketing plan for increasing service coverage.
· Bachelor’s degree required in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, physics or related field.
· 3 years of management experience.
· 3 years of experience working in a technical services environment.
· Excellent English
· Advanced knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering science and technology.
· Skill in using electronic schematics, electronic testing equipment and repair tools in order to assist and support service engineers.
· Analytical problem solving skills.
· Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Attends mandatory in-house technical training courses each year to stay current on new developments in the field. Certificates are awarded upon satisfactory completion of each program.
We offer you:
Anton Paar offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company and service organization. We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>