Good Things in Nano Packages – Interactive Nanoparticle Seminar
The ideas and concepts behind Nanoscience and Nanotechnology started as early as 1959. Currently the use of nanoparticles as building blocks, like LEGO bricks, and their assembly into larger structures represents a rapidly growing branch of research.
Anton Paar supports you in breaking into new horizons in this field by providing the world’s broadest particle characterization portfolio. This interactive seminar will help you to better know your particles and the available measuring technologies used to predict the behavior of materials.
We will provide you technical insights into the following topics during the seminar:
- SWAXS - A valuable tool to probe the dispersion, distribution and orientation of nanofillers in a polymer matrix
- Peak Performance with Atomic Force Microscopy
- Push the boundaries of solid and porous surface characterization
- Nano particle size analysis using DLS at the touch of a button
- Hands-on session: Bring your samples to test
2019-04-03, 09:00 - 2019-04-04, 16:00
Luogo: Johannesburg, Afrika-Borwa, Anton Paar South Africa Johannesburg
Organizzatore: Anton Paar Southern Africa
Docente: Mr. Steven Lotter
Fine della registrazione: 2019-04-02
Persona di riferimento e registrazione:
Ms Peggy Mello
Registrazione già scaduta.