It’s a fact that the better you know your particles, the better you can predict your materials’ behavior. But do you know which parameters you can measure, and how you can best do so?
In this webinar we will introduce you to our new and comprehensive particle characterization portfolio – the world’s broadest portfolio for particle characterization in fact. It covers instruments from analyzers for solid density, adsorption, particle size and powder rheology, as well as porosimeters and SAXS systems. These instruments employ technologies such as laser diffraction, dynamic light scattering, multiple powder flow measurement, vapor sorption, gas sorption, porosimetry, bulk density, vacuum and flow degassing, and many more.
Featured topics will include:
- Overview of the world’s broadest particle characterization portfolio
- Introduction to measurable parameters: from particle size to zeta potential
- Brief introduction to each instrument technology
- Insights into example applications
- Hands-on demonstrations of selected instruments
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.