Product Specialist - Microwave Sample Preparation and Synthesis
Anton Paar India Pvt. Ltd. | Mumbai
Sales representatives are the principal point of contact for the customer. They ensure current customers have the right products, identify new markets, customer leads, and pitch prospective customers. They should have a strong understanding of the products, the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships and closing deals
- Pre-sale applications support for Microwave Sample Preparation and Synthesis.
- Provides customers with technical assistance on the proper use of proprietary hardware and software
- Identifies current and anticipated market and scientific innovations, and advises senior management, sales and product development staff accordingly
- Visits customer sites on a regular basis to give product presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and installation of new products as well as training customers on the correct use of equipment.
- Initiate marketing activities such as seminar, workshop, in house training & solution newsletters.
- Collects and analyzes pricing and sales data, and tracks competitive pricing trends. Suggests pricing level adjustments to improve market positioning
- Overall responsibility for solidifying the value proposition of Anton Paar to the customer.
- Extensive Overnight travel is required
- The candidate should have the working experience of at least 4 years in the same industry
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- High commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel throughout India
- Co-operation with colleagues in other Anton Paar India offices and Anton Paar group companies
We offer you:
We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>