Characterizing supported-metal catalysts
Take part in this webinar on characterizing supported-metal catalysts. Discover:
- How chemisorption is used to characterize supported-metal heterogeneous catalysts
- What the static chemisorption technique can do that the flow technique cannot
- Why to choose the flow technique over static
- How the measurements are actually done
- Experimental considerations
2020-04-16, 07:00 - 08:00
Predavač: Dr. Martin Thomas
Dr. Thomas, Anton Paar QuantaTec’s Chief Scientist, has more than 37 years of experience in powder and porous materials characterization, 27 of those with Quantachrome Instruments before Anton Paar’s acquisition in 2018. Dr. Thomas graduated from the University of Birmingham (UK) with a Master’s degree in analytical chemistry followed by a PhD in physical-inorganic chemistry. He is named co-inventor on eight patents relating to porous solids and their characterization, and is co-author of “Characterization of Porous Solids and Powders: Surface Area, Pore Size and Density” (published by Springer).
Osoba za kontakt i registracija:
Tel.: +1 561 731 4999 125
Dobijte slobodan pristup sada!
Jednostavno ispunite obrazac niže kako biste dobili besplatan pristup alatima i ograničenom sadržaju.