Wide-range Peltier temperature device for ViscoQC 300:
- From low-temperature engine oil to high-temperature asphalt binder tests with one solution
- Wide temperature range from -45 °C to +175 °C (±0.1 °C)
- Time-saving air-counter-cooled Peltier temperature device; no circulating bath required
PTD 175 is a temperature accessory for Anton Paar’s viscometer ViscoQC 300. Whether you are performing a high- or low-temperature measurement, PTD 175 serves you with an unbeatably wide temperature range from -45 °C to +175 °C using an air-counter-cooled Peltier device. You save an enormous amount of space and time in your laboratory as PTD 175 controls sample temperature without needing a liquid circulating bath. The temperature device is easy to operate via ViscoQC 300; no PC is required.
Outstanding viscometer and temperature device from one source
- Both viscometer and temperature device come from Anton Paar and provide the well-known Anton Paar quality and reliability.
- Bi-directional communication between the viscometer and temperature device for easy operation
- Small footprint: saves you space in the lab
Grows with your lab’s needs
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Simply mount your PTD 175 and start the measurement.
- For DIN & SC4 spindles
- Convenient control of the temperature device via ViscoQC’s 7” touchscreen, no PC required
Ensures you always measure at the right temperature
- The unique integrated T-Ready™ feature tells you when your sample is at the desired temperature. This eliminates the risk of incorrect measurements due to the wrong sample temperature.
- The built-in Pt100 sensor reliably monitors the sample temperature and ensures accurate results.
- This precise sample temperature control ensures the highest accuracy of the viscosity results.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty