- Accessory for Litesizer 500
- Automatically modifies the pH or adds solvents – saving time, and eliminating human error
- Use pH ramp templates in the software to set up your experiments
- Self-cleaning, no risk of sample carryover
The Dosing System is an optional accessory for the Litesizer 500 that automates the adjustment of the sample’s pH directly in the measurement cuvette. Fast and accurate characterization of zeta potential and particle size changes in response to pH are now possible. The Dosing System is used together with the flow module.
Automating the pH adjustment process not only saves time and effort but also considerably reduces the possibility of human error.
High accuracy and reproducibility
The pH is modified automatically, reducing human error.
The Dosing System is steered by the dedicated software Kalliope™. The integrated templates for pH ramps help you set up your experiment quickly and precisely.
Reports and graphs are automatically generated.
The self-cleaning function ensures that no carryover of sample from the previous measurement can occur.
|Sample temperature range||10 °C to 50 °C|
|Ambient temperature range||10 °C to 35 °C|
|Relative humidity||35 % to 80˙% non-condensing|
|Standard pH electrode type||Flat membrane|
|pH range||1 to 13 (sample-dependent)|
|Number of supported additives||2|
|Standard sample beaker volume||Max. 150 mL|
|Standard additive bottle volume||Max. 1000 mL|
|Minimum sample volume||5 mL|
|Syringe volume||5 mL|
|Minimum additive volume||2.5 µL|
|Dosing drive resolution||10,000 steps per syringe volume|
|Maximum dosing rate||16.6 mL/min|
|Software control||Kalliope™ software version 1.8 or higher|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty