Tips and tricks when working with non-ambient XRD attachments – getting the most out of your chamber
Today, non-ambient X-ray diffraction (NA-XRD) is a widely used method in a variety of application fields. However, the handling of NA-XRD attachments is not always trivial and may lead to some avoidable errors in the measured data if not performed correctly. Due to technical and physical factors, there are also some unavoidable limitations that arise when working with NA-XRD attachments. However, even in cases where problems cannot be solved completely, it is possible to optimize the set-up of the attachment to ensure you get the best possible results from your NA-XRD attachment.
This online seminar will give you an overview of the most important sources of error in NA-XRD experiments and how to overcome and solve these issues.
The webinar will give you an overview of:
- The important points to watch out for when performing NA-XRD measurements and how to overcome any issues
- Best practice in sample preparation (inorganic and organic powders, bulk samples, air-sensitive samples, etc.)
- Sample reactivity and materials compatibility
- Influence of X-ray window foils and domes on your XRD pattern
- Add-ons for optimizing temperature accuracy
- Any users of non-ambient XRD attachments
- Anyone who wants to optimize their non-ambient XRD experiments
- Beginners to experts in non-ambient XRD
2021-02-10, 09:00 - 09:45 (CET UTC+01:00)
Vortragende: Mag. Dr. Barbara Puhr
Dr. Barbara Puhr obtained her PhD in Earth Sciences from the University of Graz, with a focus in petrology and geochemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship and some years of experience in X-ray diffraction in an industrial R&D facility, she joined Anton Paar in July 2014 and currently works as the product manager for Non-Ambient X-ray attachments.
Jetzt freien Zugang erhalten!
Füllen Sie das folgende Formular aus, um freien Zugriff auf Tools und Inhalt mit beschränktem Zugang zu erhalten.