3 Ways Industrial Atomic Force Microscopy Is Entirely Attainable
Atomic force microscopy has traditionally provided compelling visual data, albeit with a steep learning curve and high labor cost. While making measurements and visualizing surfaces on an atomic scale, mechanical precision and attention to detail is crucial.
In this webinar, you will learn how atomic force microscopy (AFM) provides commercial manufacturers research-grade technology that is significantly streamlined to produce accurate measurements. By offering industrial users high accuracy and powerful visualization, Tosca series AFMs have made commercial atomic force microscopy more accessible and useful than ever before.
Learn how AFM can provide quantitative and qualitative data with the following:
- Automated laser alignment
- Minimized out-of-plane motion
- Easy operation
- Fast and safe cantilever exchange.
- Understand the advances in AFM and the immense value atomic force microscopy has provided for semiconductor applications, polymer science, and other applications at the nano scale.
- Learn the design and benefits of a high efficiency AFM.
- Learn the current technologies, measurements and applications used in commercial atomic force microscopy.
1969-12-31, 20:00 - 20:00 (EST UTC-05:00)
Školitel: Mr. Patrick O'Hara
As Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Filmetrics, Patrick and his colleagues introduced the first affordable scanning white light interferometer. As President and CEO of Ambios Technology, Inc., Patrick and his colleagues successfully built a world-class scientific instrument company focused on surface measurement and visualization via AFM, inferometry, and stylus profilometry products. Patrick successfully negotiated the sale of the company to KLA-Tencor Corp. in 2010. Patrick received his BS in Physics from the University of Oregon.
Získejte volný přístup!
Vyplňte níže uvedený formulář pro získání volného přístupu k nástrojům a k obsahu na vyžádání.