Technical Specialist - Raman Spectroscopy (f/m/x)
Anton Paar India Pvt. Ltd. | Gurugram, Mumbai, Hyderabad
Technical Specialist - Raman Spectroscopy will represent the company as a technical expert in the field of Raman technologies.
Job Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Support the Sales team perform instrument demonstrations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- Guide the sales team to offer correct solution to customers based on the end application.
- Assist the Sales team in Technical Presentations & conducting Seminars and Workshops to boost sales.
- Interface with customer to resolve any application related issues and develop new markets.
- Supports the sales group in Technical Comparisons, Unique selling point documentation and Tender Compliance Statements.
- Train New Sales personnel on the Product and Applications.
- Prior experience and sound understanding of Raman Spectroscopy is must
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective presentation skills are a key requirement
- Frequent outstation travel within India is required
- The preferred candidate should possess a Masters’ degree or higher in chemistry, chemical engineering, physics or similar field.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>