Technical Sales - Rheology
Anton Paar Brasil Ltda | Home office
The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for direct sales of Anton Paar bench top instruments to customers, through the effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new accounts through lead follow up. This position is based in Curitiba or Joinville.
- The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for direct sales of Anton Paar bench top instruments to customers, through the effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new accounts through lead follow up.
- The Technical Sales Representative visits customer sites on a regular basis to conduct sales presentations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- This position is based in Curitiba,PR or Joinville, SC (home office).
- The successful candidate must be capable of communicating equally well with Ph.D.-level scientists and QC technicians;
- The ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential for success;
- Bachelor's degree required in chemical engineering, materials science, chemistry, physics or related field;
- Frequent overnight travel is required (approximately 75% of the time);
- Experience with Rheology is a plus;
- Administration and organizational skills are required in order to work correctly with our CRM system;
- Knowledge of the chemical, materials and/or pharmaceutical industry is a plus;
- It is required to submit your CV in English to qualify as a possible candidate.
We offer you:
- Anton Paar Brasil offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding sales and service organization. We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar Brasil organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>