Technical Sales Representative – Material Surface Characterization and AFM
Anton Paar Brasil Ltda | São Paulo
Responsible for direct sales of Mechanical Characterization equipment by using scientific knowledge and engineering principles to sell highly complex measuring and laboratory instruments within the assigned territory. The Technical Sales Representative travels to customer sites to make sales presentations and conducts instrument demonstrations for prospective and existing customers.
- Responsible for direct sales of Anton Paar bench top instruments to customers, through the effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new accounts through prospecting, lead generation and follow up.
- Visiting customer sites on a regular basis to conduct sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations as well as training customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- Additional administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory reporting.
- The product lines include atomic force microscopes (AFM), tribology, scratch testing, and micro/nano-indentation instrumentation.
- The preferred candidate will possess a B.S. degree in Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Physics or similar technical field.
- Good technical background and/or practical skills in Material Science equipment is required along with the ability to train customers on complex instrumentation.
- Written and oral communication skills in English and must be capable of communicating equally well with Ph.D. level scientists and technicians.
- The ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Having the availability to frequently travel overnight (up to 75% of the time).
- Administration skills in order to work correctly with our CRM system.
- Prior sales experience in mechanical surface characterization is a plus.
- Knowledge of the material, chemical and/or pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Given our small team structure locally, we are looking for multi-taskers who are excited by the possibility to make a big impact and interact with different departments, both in Brazil and abroad.
- It is required to submit your CV in English to qualify as a possible candidate.
We offer you:
- Anton Paar Brasil offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding sales and service organization. We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar Brasil organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>