Technical Sales Representative (f/m/x)
Anton Paar Czech Republic s.r.o. | Central-East of Czech Republic
Anton Paar, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has a vacancy for a Sales Engineer responsible for its Measurement range of products based in the Czech Republic. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for the support of existing customers and new business development throughout the territory.
- Direct sales of Anton Paar scientific equipment and services to customers.
- Effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new accounts through prospecting, lead generation and follow up.
- Effective territory management in a broad base of industries and applications.
- Negotiation and handling of sales projects.
- Supporting customers in application and equipment evaluations.
- Participating at conferences and exhibitions.
- Visits customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and install new products as well as train customers on the correct use of equipment.
- Additional administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory reporting on a regular basis.
- University education in Chemistry, Material science, Chemical Engineering or similar
- Several years of technical sales experience in selling analytical instruments into a wide range of industries and academia.
- Ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated, well organized and team player
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel within the Czech Republic
- Fluent in Czech and English
We offer you:
- Comprehensive education systems (products learning)
- Competitive Salary with progressive bonus incentive scheme
- Position in growing Subsidiary of Anton Paar Group
- Personal development opportunity within Anton Paar CZ/SK
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>