Technical Sales Representative - Finland, Denmark and Sweden
Anton Paar Nordic AB | Denmark, Sweden, Finland
Anton Paar Nordic AB, subsidiary of Anton Paar GmbH, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has an opportunity available for a Technical Sales Representative covering the three countries.
Your home base can ideally be in Finland, Sweden or Denmark. Located in Malmö, Sweden with branch offices in Copenhagen/Denmark and Espoo/Finland, Anton Paar Nordic provides sales, application support and service to users across Finland, Denmark and Sweden.
The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for direct sales of Anton Paar Scientific Instruments covering the product lines:
- ASC (Analytical and Synthetic Chemistry)
- MSC (Mechanical and Surface Characterization)
- NSP (Nano Surface Properties)
Primary responsibilities include both the effective management of existing customer accounts as well as the generation of new accounts through active prospecting, lead follow up and direct sales of laboratory instrumentation used in a wide range of industries.
The Technical Sales Representative visits customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations, installations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment.
All activities are documented in our CRM system (SAP) for information and reporting purposes
You will work out of a home based office. Expect up to 50-70 hotel nights per year. Our main customers include the food, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as universities and testing institutes. Read more about the company and our products on our website www.anton-paar.com
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be capable of communicating equally well with Ph.D. level scientists, lab managers, QC technicians and purchasers.
- Must possess a B.S. degree in mechanical-, chemical- engineering, physics or a similar technical field and at least 3 years’ experience preferably in technical sales of scientific instrumentation.
- The ability to work independently from home office and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential for success.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Strong customer orientation
- Transparent, proactive, responsible and organized behavior
- Willingness to travel in the Nordic countries
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Finnish and/or Swedish
- Cooperative and willingness to be part of our team with a positive mind-set.
- Valid Passport and Driver’s License (B)
We offer you:
- An exciting and developing job in an international company with high-quality products.
- Attractive base salary plus bonus
- A competitive package of benefits
- Potential for growth within a dynamic company
Read more about the company and our products on our website www.anton-paar.com.
Do you have the experience we need? Are you interested in this position? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply and submit your application and CV in English.
The selection is ongoing but we want your application no later than August 31st, 2019.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>