Specialist Product Competence X-ray Analytics (f/m/d)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
As part of the Product Competence department for X-Ray Analysis, you will work in a team of product and application specialists. You will create technical documentations and - together with product management - form the interface to customers and sales.
- Active participation in the innovation process in the product and application development through close cooperation with product management
- Development and enhancement of new applications and transfer of this know-how to partners
- Preparation of sales support documents and participation in training courses
- General technical support and application consulting for our customers and colleagues in the international subsidiaries
- Support of key projects as an expert
- Cooperation prior to series release of a product with regard to technical and application verification measurements as well as field test support
- Participation and presentation at technical conferences
- Natural science studies (physics, chemistry, or similar)
- Previous experience in the field of X-ray scattering (SAXS/WAXS/XRD) desired
- Team spirit, determination, high self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and solution-oriented way of working
- Strong customer orientation and sociability
- Good linguistic and didactic skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
We offer you:
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings
This position is subject to the collective agreement governing employees in the metal sector. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications. For the vacant position it will usually be set within the following range (gross per month, excluding overtime): EUR 3,500.00 to EUR 4,600.00.
We do not accept applications through recruitment agencies and ask all interested parties to submit their documents directly via our job website. Applications via recruitment agencies will not be processed.
As a matter of principle, we do not employ temporary workers but rely on long-term direct employment relationships.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>