Software Engineer in Test (f/m/x)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
You have a strong focus on delivering high quality software products? You want to use automated testing processes to ensure software quality? You want to work in a young, agile software development team?
- Strong focus on quality assurance (QA) and customer experience
- Building up infrastructure for test automation
- Creation of automated test cases (integration tests, UI tests, stress tests, etc.) in cooperation with the software development team
- Ownership of automated test processes and activities
- Knowledge of at least one major programming language, preferably in the .NET ecosystem
- Experience with a major test automation tool
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Knowledge of Windows desktop applications and Windows services of advantage
We offer you:
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings, e.g. based on our education programm "Anton Paar BildungsPLUS"
- A voluntary social package including e.g. our company's own restaurant "Sudhaus" offering breakfast and lunch to special employee prices, healthy snacks delivered to your work place ("Gesunde Jause"), our sports and leisure time activity programme "Anton Paar in Motion" as well as a gym, a company crèche and kindergarten at the premises, subsidised use of public transport etc.
As per the collective agreement the monthly salary for this position amounts to EUR 2,490.01 for a fulltime employment.
We are willing to reward your experience and qualifications by offering a higher salary. Your actual salary will be set within the following range (gross wage per month, excluding overtime): 2.800-3.800 Euro
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>