Software Developer (f/m/x)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz, Graz und Wolfsberg
We are looking for an experienced (C#) Software Developer to join our innovative, agile team. You are a competent software developer who enjoys completing new technological tasks in the areas of embedded Linux, desktop software, micro services, cloud und backend independently.
- Design and implementation of software components for modern laboratory instruments
- Independent conception of software architectures
- Execution of a desktop software development for laboratory measurement instruments
- Collaboration in an interdisciplinary product development team as well as close team work with the colleagues of the software technology group and the UI/UX design team
- On-going evaluation of new technologies and their application in projects
- Ensuring high software quality
- Mentoring and coaching of colleagues with less experience
- Technical education (higher technical school, university)
- Several years of relevant professional experience (at least 5 years) in the development of object oriented languages such as C#, C++
- Knowledge of agile development methods of advantage (SCRUM)
- Team spirit and the willingness to share knowledge with colleagues
- High commitment to quality in the software development
We offer you:
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings
This position is subject to the collective agreement governing employees in the metal sector. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications. For the vacant position it will usually be set within the following range (gross per month, excluding overtime): EUR 3,100 to EUR 5,200 EUR.
We do not accept applications through recruitment agencies and ask all interested parties to submit their documents directly via our job website. Applications via recruitment agencies will not be processed.
As a matter of principle, we do not employ temporary workers but rely on long-term direct employment relationships.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>