Anton Paar Taiwan Co. Ltd. | Nangang, Taipei
Anton Paar Taiwan Co. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Austrian company Anton Paar GmbH. Anton Paar develops and produces state-of-the-art laboratory and process instrumentation for research and industry. It is the world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2 and in the field of Rheology.
The Service Manager will be responsible for leading the Service organization towards its business goals.
· Ensures Anton Paar’s service guidelines and philosophy within region in accordance with the GM / RSM.
· Defines the annual service budget and necessary resources to fulfil budget in agreement with the GM / RSM.
· Defines and implements the local service strategy, respecting the Anton Paar global Service Strategy.
· Manages a team of Service Engineers. Interviews, makes hiring and firing recommendations, develops staff, assigns and schedules work, and appraises performance.
· Recommends Service Engineer salaries.
· Ensures that Service Engineers are properly trained and their skills are continually being advanced. Conducts staff training as appropriate.
· Ensures that the right service equipment is supplied to the Field Service Engineer acc. to the Anton Paar guidelines.
· Carries out an annual service visit with each of the Field Service Engineers.
· Organizes and / or attends periodic local / regional meetings to share best practices / training etc.
· Defines and implements required service organization to ensure national coverage of all product lines.
· Maintains adherence to service department policies and procedures in accordance with corporate and industry safety and quality standards, and ISO17025 requirements.
· Management of maintenance contract-selling to customers and conducting service-sales.
· Creates and maintains service reports and reporting to GM / RSM.
· Ensures that Field Service Engineers fulfill Anton Paar guidelines of data quality in CRM (e.g. I-Bases).
· Interfaces with cross functional work teams such as applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales.
· Reports product failure trends and/or product weakness to the appropriate product groups.
· Responsible for oversight in the identification and routine calibration of test equipment (required for ISO/IEC 17025 calibrations).
· Final responsibility for Field Service Engineer’s stocks and stock inventory and managing of the remaining Field Service Engineer’s stocks.
· Responsible for increasing service-customer satisfaction, especially in case of negative customer survey feedback.
· Responsible for case time and fulfilling the Anton Paar targets in cooperation with the RSM.
· Defines and implements improvement activities to increase customer satisfaction in agreement with GM / RSM.
· Defines and implements an annual marketing plan for increasing service coverage.
In regards to organizational issues, the employee will comply with the regulations set forward in the Anton Paar Employee Handbook and / or further regulations set forth on the Internal Database, except if otherwise stated.
Anton Paar systems to be used:
· ERP SAP
· CRM SAP
· Business Warehouse
· Lotus Notes
· Microsoft Office products
Minimum Required Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree required in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, physics or related field.
· 3 years of management experience.
· 3 years of experience working in a technical services environment.
· Excellent English
· Advanced knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering science and technology.
· Skill in using electronic schematics, electronic testing equipment and repair tools in order to assist and support service engineers.
· Analytical problem solving skills.
· Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Attends mandatory in-house technical training courses each year to stay current on new developments in the field. Certificates are awarded upon satisfactory completion of each program.
We offer you:
Anton Paar Taiwan Co. Ltd. offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company. We offer competitive salary and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English language.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>