Service Engineer (f/m/x)
Anton Paar Czech Republic s.r.o. | Bratislava, Slovakia
The Field Service Engineer provides service and technical support to customers in the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of highly complex analytical instrumentation. The successful candidate will focus on certain product lines and become the subject matter expert for the assigned product lines. This is the right position for well-organized technicians with good sense of communication.
- Providing technical support to customers via telephone and email.
- Performing on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs.
- Evaluating malfunctioning instruments and preparing estimates for the cost of repair.
- Coordinating and performing onsite repairs and preventive maintenances according to established procedures and standards.
- Interfacing with cross functional work teams such as applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales.
- Provide on-site training to the customers.
- Completing tasks specifically associated with the CRM Service module.
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent
- At least three years’ experience in hardware support or repair work
- Three or more years in customer facing role
- High technical and analytical problem solving skills
- Self-employment and good organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Fluency in English and Slovak is a must
- Must maintain a current and valid driver’s license
We offer you:
Anton Paar offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company. We offer competitive salary and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Please send your application in English language only!
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>