Service Administrator (f/m/x) part time with increase to full time
Anton Paar Spain S.L. | Madrid
The Service Administrator will be responsible for effectively coordinating service assignments at customer sites and the CRM and ERP Service administration. In addition he/she will proactively promote service contracts to customers.
- Effectively coordinating service assignments at customer sites.
- Creating and sending maintenance quotations.
- Promoting and selling service contracts to current users of Anton Paar instruments.
- Proactively contacting customers to promote maintenance contracts and service.
- Performing administrative tasks in CRM and ERP systems once service engineers completed maintenance and repair orders.
- Respond to customer requests within the service organization.
- Managing spare parts stock holding.
- Qualification in a technical field
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in systems administration
- SAP experience would be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and responsibly within a small team
We offer you:
Anton Paar offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company. We offer competitive salary and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
The position will start as a part time position with a planned increase to full time during 2021.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>