Senior Hardware Developer / Electronic Design (f/m/x)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
In an interdisciplinary team you work together with specialists on the development of new instruments. You will develop the electronics based on the requirements of the instrument and in compliance with the Anton Paar hardware development process. The responsibilities include conceptual work, circuit design and test-plan creation as well as preparing and handing over the design for the series manufacturing.
- Development of the electronics concepts in coordination with the relevant disciplines
- Creation of electronics overview plans (e.g. block diagram)
- Design of electrical circuits and creation of corresponding circuit diagrams (circuit design) in coordination with the relevant departments
- Development of an “end of line” test concept for printed circuit boards in coordination with the electronic manufacturing department
- Approval of the printed circuit board designs
- Verification of electrical circuits and modules
- Performing and supporting all relevant tasks during the transition into production (verification measurements, CE relevant measurements, etc.)
- Support during the product maintenance (e.g. requests from the customer support or issues in serial production)
- Incorporating new technologies in the hardware development in coordination with other departments like: mechanical design, firmware, software, CE/safety, E-CAD, production, purchasing, project leader, product manager, etc.
- Master's degree in electrical engineering or similar field of studies
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in electrical engineering, ideally in the field of measurement technology / metrology
- Experience in design and verification of electronic circuits
- Knowledge of safety and EMC directives required for declaration of conformity (CE, UL, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of physical sciences
- Hands-on mentality and experience with laboratory and workshop activities
- Team player with very good communication skills
- Analytical, accurate and result-oriented work approach
- German and English as working languages
We offer you:
- An exciting job in a friendly, dynamic team within a growing group of companies
- A secure and long-term job
- An innovative corporate culture that offers room for top performance
- A value-oriented working environment that promotes collegial cooperation and encourages active participation
- A challenging task with personal responsibility
- Professional and personal development
This position is subject to the collective agreement for salaried employees in the metalworking industry. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications, but is usually in the range of EUR 3,500.00 to EUR 4,500.00 (gross/month, excluding overtime) for the advertised position.
We do not accept applications via personnel service providers or recruitment agencies and ask all interested parties to submit their documents directly via our jobs page. Applications via personnel service providers will not be processed. As a matter of principle, we do not hire temporary workers, but build on long-term, direct employment relationships.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>