Senior Accountant (f/m/x) with management potential
Anton Paar GmbH | Bogotá
As our senior accountant, you are our main person responsible for managing Anton Paar Colombia's Finances. In this very responsible position you will ensure a smooth managing of all financial and bookkeeping matters, as well as head all administrative matters.
- Daily accounting entries/posting for Colombia
- Bank payment transactions
- Managing of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Handling petty cash and travel expenses and posting into related accounts and correct cost center
- Interface to external payroll
- Fixed asset creation and depreciation posting
- Assisting with the monthly closing
- Assisting audit works, and tax return
- Liaising with bank, auditor, tax agent, and legal representatives
- Handling petty cash and travel expenses
- Preparations for the annual financial statement
- Travel arrangements for our employees
- Managing the administration team
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in accounting in Colombia is required for this position.
- Preferably experience with SAP/R3.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities as well as excellent PC skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly within a small team.
- Willingness to learn.
We offer you:
- An interesting, reliable and long-term workplace in our international company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for active involvement and individual responsibility
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>