REA Regional Service Specialist (f/m/x)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
As Regional Service Specialist for our Solid Density and Surface Area and Pore size analysis instruments you are our technical expert in Europe, Africa and Middle East. You are the link to our producing facility in the USA and support customers and our local service engineers.
- Perform repairs primarily in Europe, but also in Africa and Middle East (EMEA) for Anton Paar’s product range for Solid Density and Surface Area and Pore size analysis instrumentation.
- Provide remote technical support for service engineers and customers and monitor the respective support tickets on a regular basis
- Conduct Service Qualification Trainings as a Trainer for new Service Engineers in Anton Paar Headquarters, Graz as well as in the local subsidiaries
- Operative processing of in-house repairs and returned goods: reception, identification, organization and monitoring of the process, billing, closing
- Maintain the supported product line’s instruments located within the Regional Technical Center
- Coordinate all of the above activities with the manufacturing plant in Boynton Beach, Florida.
- Up to 50% travelling time
- Proven problem solving aptitude and a customer satisfaction oriented attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related technical field
- A minimum of two years customer facing experience in a technical role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide clear instructions and explanations also to non-technical individuals
- Team oriented with the ability and willingness to share knowledge
- Fully fluent in English
We offer you:
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings
This position is subject to the collective agreement governing employees in the metal sector. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications. For the vacant position it will usually be set within the following range (gross per month, excluding overtime): EUR 2,500.00 to EUR 3,500.00.
We do not accept applications through recruitment agencies and ask all interested parties to submit their documents directly via our job website. Applications via recruitment agencies will not be processed.
As a matter of principle, we do not employ temporary workers but rely on long-term direct employment relationships.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>