Project Manager Software (f/m/x)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz, Graz und Wolfsberg
Are you passionate about working with like-minded, energetic experts who want to excel in solving complex challenges and who share your vision of building the right customer experience? Then this could be the perfect job for you!
As a key member of the Software Team and as project owner you will assess and communicate the project status to the steering board, conduct weekly stand-ups and be counted on by your team members to prioritize the right tasks, to remove risks and maintain financials.
- Operational responsibility for software development projects
- Transparent communication and distribution of project information
- Determination and maintenance of requirements
- Coordination of the project team and ongoing control of the project progress
- Coordination of the cooperation with external project partners
- Completed training with a technical and / or business focus
- Understanding of the common project management frameworks (e.g. PMI / IPMA, SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Relevant professional experience in the management of development projects
- Basic knowledge of software development (C#, C / C++)
- Commitment, customer orientation and independent way of working
We offer you:
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
This position is subject to the collective agreement govering employees in the metal sector. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications. For the vacant position it will usually be set within the following range (gross per month, excluding overtime): EUR 3,800.00 to EUR 5,200.00.
We do not accept applications through recruitment agencies and ask all interested parties to submit their documents directly via our job website. Applications via recruitment agencies will not be processed. As a matter of principle, we do not employ temporary workers but rely on long-term direct employment relationships.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>