Product Manager (f/m/x)
Anton Paar TriTec SA | Corcelles
The Product Manager takes on the entrepreneurial responsibility for a specific product line and represents the company as technical expert with respects to the assigned product line. The Product Manager needs to understand the assigned products in all technical and application aspects and identify market and customer needs.
- Coordinates all tasks respective the assigned product line regarding R&D, Marketing, Sales and Applications.
- Conducts market and competitive analysis from relevant sources such as marketing reports and research, publications, conferences, etc.
- Researches and identifies new market opportunities by attending trade shows, conferences and product demonstrations.
- Collects and analyses pricing and sales data, and tracks competitive pricing trends. Suggests pricing level adjustments to improve market positioning.
- Independently makes suggestions regarding product portfolio enhancement:
- Initiates, coordinates and supports R&D projects.
- Formulates project objectives and frameworks and supports product reviews.
- Utilizes advanced scientific knowledge and principles to educate salespeople and customers on the proper use of highly complex instrumentation.
- Applies scientific knowledge and principles to conduct training needs assessments, develop instructional materials, and deliver training courses via seminars and webinars.
- Maintains the highest level of knowledge of company products and services and the underlying scientific and technical principles.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required in Materials Science, physics, mechanical or chemical engineering
- 3 years of working experience in the analytical instrumentation industry
- Knowledge of analytical measuring principles and analysis of such scientific principles
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- English is a must, French or German is a plus.
We offer you:
The Product Manager will join a company specialized in nanomechanical testing. The person will have the opportunity to work in the rapidly expanding field of mechanical surface characterization at nano- and micro scale
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>