Master Thesis: High Dynamic Range Image Improvement
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
The Anton Paar Group is a world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2, material characterization and in the field of rheometry. In these areas it is manufacturing high-end measuring and laboratory instruments for industry and research.
We are constantly looking for young talents, therefore we are offering a Master thesis in a technical field.
- The goal of the thesis is a high dynamic range (HDR) and exposure improved image acquisition for optimized stitching
- You are responsible for a C# implementation of a HDR acquisition, intensity equalization and/or improved stitching
- Software Engineering or Telematik study program essential
- First experience with Computer Vision
- Good knowledge in C++ and/or C#
- Language of the thesis: English desired, German possible
We offer you:
- Anton Paar offers an unique position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company.
- Flexible and self-determined time management
- Personal and professional growth opportunities within a highly dynamic company
- We offer a one-time payment for a positive completion of 2.500€
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>