Master Thesis: Evaluation of Different Temperature Measurement Systems in Laboratory Instruments
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
The Anton Paar Group is a world leader of different measurement instruments. Constantly looking for young talents we offer a master thesis in a technical field.
Accurate Temperature Measurement is essential in all our instruments. Technologically driven we are using different types of temperature measuring systems such as PTC, infrared, gas bubbles or ruby-thermometers. Task of the Master Thesis is the evaluation and calibration of these systems and to make them traceable to temp. standards.
- The goal of the thesis is the calculation, verification and documentation of the expected accuracy of various temperature measuring devices.
- The specifications of instruments and calibration devices must be verified.
- The traceability of each measurement system must be documented.
- Besides a detailed technical report the work shall result in an easy-to-understand documentation for the users of our instruments, who require accuracy statements for their internal audits.
- Metrology, electronics or electrical engineering study program essential
- Basic practical experience in temperature measurement
- Sound knowledge in physics
- Hands-on skills for practical work with our laboratory instruments
- Language of the thesis: German desired, English possible
We offer you:
- Anton Paar offers a unique position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company.
- Flexible and self-determined time management
- Personal and professional growth opportunities within a highly dynamic company
- We offer a one-time payment for a positive completion of 2.500€
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>