Master Thesis: Accuracy and Traceability of Different Temperature Measurement Systems in Laboratory Instruments
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
The Anton Paar Group is a world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2, material characterization and in the field of rheometry. In our business area “Analytical and Synthetic Chemistry” we offer a portfolio of laboratory instruments for controlled chemical reactions at elevated temperatures.
We are constantly looking for young talents, therefore we are offering a Master thesis in a technical field.
- The goal of the thesis is the calculation, verification and documentation of the expected accuracy of various temperature measuring devices.
- The specifications of instruments and calibration devices must be verified.
- The traceability of each measurement system must be documented.
- Besides a detailed technical report the work shall result in an easy-to-understand documentation for the users of our instruments, who require accuracy statements for their internal audits.
- Metrology, electronics or electrical engineering study program essential
- Basic practical experience in temperature measurement
- Sound knowledge in physics
- Hands-on skills for practical work with our laboratory instruments
- Language of the thesis: German desired, English possible
We offer you:
- Anton Paar offers a unique position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company.
- Flexible and self-determined time management
- Personal and professional growth opportunities within a highly dynamic company
- We offer a one-time payment for a positive completion of 2.500€
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>