Key Account Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry (f/m/x)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
In this challenging position you will be both responsible for taking care of our existing customers and generating new customer leads in the pharma industry. You ensure an ideal positioning of our high-tech instruments in the pharma industry with your clear understanding of the requirements of this highly regulated market and your excellent sales skills.
- Attracting and continuously supporting regional and global key accounts in the pharma industry
- Developing and implementing strategies and measures to continuously improve the group revenue in the pharma segment in the Sales region EMEA
- Budget responsibility
- Devising and implementing sales measures and campaigns in close collaboration with the local sales teams
- Pushing strategically important sales projects through the entire sales cycle (from acquisition to closing)
- Permanent monitoring of relevant markets and competitors
- Coordination of the above activities with other members of the international Key Account Management team
- At least 5 years experience in technical sales
- Degree in pharmacy/biology or at least 5 years experience in the pharma industry
- Sales management experience of advantage
- Excellent English skills
- International travel required
- Self-assertion, negotiating skills and sales orientation
- Entrepreneurial thinking as well as independent and active way of working
We offer you:
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings
This position is subject to the collective agreement governing employees in the metal sector. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications. For the vacant position it will usually be set within the following range (gross per month, excluding overtime): EUR 3,000.00 to EUR 4,600.00.
We do not accept applications through recruitment agencies and ask all interested parties to submit their documents directly via our job website. Applications via recruitment agencies will not be processed.
As a matter of principle, we do not employ temporary workers but rely on long-term direct employment relationships.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>