Junior Software Developer (f/m/x)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz, Wolfsberg
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our innovative, agile team. If you are someone who enjoys working on projects and solving problems in areas like embedded Linux, Desktop applications, or Microservice and Cloud solutions, you are in the right place.
Develop software solutions for modern laboratory instruments.
- Participation in the entire lifecycle of certain features and product areas from the design to the release.
- Collaboration with an interdisciplinary development team to develop high-quality and highly reliable products.
- Willingness to learn and improve and the team player mentality.
- Passion and talent for software development.
- Knowledge of some of the following technologies is a plus but not required: C#, Java, C++, C.
We offer you:
A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company.
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market.
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication, and individual responsibility.
- Individual training and onboarding.
- Professional and personal advanced training.
This position is subject to the collective agreement governing employees in the metal sector. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualification. For the vacant position it will usually be set within the following range (gross per month, excluding overtime): EUR 3,000 to EUR 3,500.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>