Human Resource Specialist
Anton Paar India Pvt. Ltd. | Gurgaon
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the Recruitment and Employee Engagement in the organization. In addition to this, the role also participates in various other functions of the HR from time to time.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To meet the staffing needs of the company
- Ensuring proper hiring channels are being followed and the open positions are closed in stipulated time frame
- Collaborate with the managers to find the best possible talent from the industry
- Maintains Application Database, Job Website and the Job Portals
- Managing the whole Joining Process for any new entering in the company. This includes documentation, Induction Training and ensuring compliance with the processes.
- Maintain Personnel documents and Employee Data
- Managing the Background Verification process of the new hires
- Responsible for managing the Employee Engagement activities in the company including new initiatives, celebrations, team outings, team activities etc.
- Ensuring higher levels of Employee satisfaction within the company
- Remain approachable for the employees so as to ensure that there are no unattended concerns that may exist
- Nurture a working environment of mutual respect and positive culture in the organization
- 5 - 6 years of relevant working experience in the field of Human Resources
- Post Graduate or Degree/ Diploma in Masters of Business Administration (Regular) in Human Resources or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues across the company
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>