Head of Product Lines (f/m/x)
Anton Paar OptoTec GmbH | Seelze bei Hannover
As Head of Product Lines for optical analytical instruments (refractometers, polarimeters and Raman spectrometers) you have a strong sales and customer focus and enjoy working on a global base. With your creative drive and technical expertise you strategically develop the product lines. You are committed to leading the product management team and to connecting market, R&D and production.
- Leading the business area product lines with 10-12 employees in product management and application development
- Responsible for product management, product competence, marketing and customer support
- Strategic planning, further developing and ensuring profitability of the product portfolio of Anton Paar OptoTec GmbH
- Managing sales and support activities in cooperation with our international subsidiaries according to budget goals
- Ensuring technical and applicative support of all international subsidiaries and end customers
- Performing market and competition analyses and coordinating marketing campaigns.
- Degree in industrial engineering, chemistry, process engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or physics or related field
- Solid management experience in an international context
- Experience in international product management or sales
- Entrepreneurial thinking and assertiveness
- High commitment, enthusiasm and solution orientation
- Willingness to travel globally (30%) and joy in working with other cultures
- Must be fluent in English and preferrably German
We offer you:
- Interesting and diverse tasks
- High amount of independence, autonomy and leeway
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
Anton Paar OptoTec GmbH has been developing and producing highly precise analytical and measurement instruments for nearly fifty years and is a global market leader in its area. Our high quality products are used eg in the pharma, food and beverage, chemical industry or R&D.
We look forward to your application including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>