Global Technical Sales & Service Support (f/m/x)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
Our products are characterized by high quality and reliability. Nevertheless it may be necessary to solve problems and develop service related content for new challenges. Within your range of responsibility as employee in Technical Support you further take part in improving production, Sales and Service processes and contribute significantly to increasing our product quality. Ultimately you help to increase customer satisfaction around the world.
- Proactive technical support of our global Sales and Service network by means of using CRM tools and other communication platforms
- Managing the improvement process by creating and handling error statistics and quality indicators as well as evaluating feedback of diverse scopes of application of our instruments
- Responsibility for conveying relevant product related knowledge in trainings with international participants in Graz or occasionally locally at our subsidiaries, distribution partners, customers or Regional Technical Centers
- Creating service related content for manuals, videos, maintenance protocols and quick guides with the aim of preparing partly complex technical or application-oriented content in an easy to understand way for our Sales and Service network
- Occasionally doing installations, repair and preventive maintenance tasks respectively supporting our local partners including trainings globally
- Technical education (secondary technical school, technical college) in mechatronical engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- Ideally experience with 2nd level support and cooperative attitude
- High customer and solution orientation combined with high quality awareness and strong assertiveness
- Ability to work in a team
- Good organization and communication
- Very good English skills both spoken and written
- Ideally knowledge of other foreign languages
- Willingness to travel internationally (not more than 5% travel activities per year)
We offer you:
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings, e.g. based on our education programm "Anton Paar BildungsPLUS"
- A voluntary social package including e.g. our company's own restaurant "Sudhaus" offering breakfast and lunch to special employee prices, healthy snacks delivered to your work place ("Gesunde Jause"), our sports and leisure time activity programme "Anton Paar in Motion" as well as a gym, a company crèche and kindergarten at the premises, subsidised use of public transport etc.
This position is subject to the collective agreement governing employees in the metal sector. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications. For the vacant position it will usually be set within the following range (gross per month, excluding overtime): EUR 2.800,00 to EUR 3.000,00.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>