Field Service Engineer (f/m/x)
Anton Paar GmbH | Bogotá
The Field Service Engineer provides on-site service including preventative maintenance, calibration, installation, and training across all product lines. The position is also responsible for providing scientific and/or technical assistance to customers as well as identifying and forwarding sales opportunities.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and good sense of Physics and Chemistry.
- The preferred candidate should have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the calibration, troubleshooting, and repair of complex electronic instruments and should demonstrate strong mechanical skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong communication and customer service skills are required.
- Direct experience in the analytical instrumentation field is a big plus.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual capable of competing assigned tasks with little to no supervision.
- The ability to work with technical manuals, electronic schematics, test equipment and tools for repairs is required.
We offer you:
- An interesting, reliable and long-term workplace in our international company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for active involvement and individual responsibility
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>