Experienced Technical Sales Manager (f/m/x)
Anton Paar Croatia d.o.o. | Zagreb
As Technical Sales Manager you are responsible for managing the Sales and Service organization of our subsidiary in Croatia.
- Manages the sales and service activities of the entire company’s product lines.
- Responsible for direct sales for specified product lines.
- Maintains overall responsibility of sales, service and marketing, including profit and loss responsibility.
- Develops annual sales, service and marketing action plans and strategies.
- Works with the Technical Sales Representatives, and Service Engineers to set budgets and reach sales/service goals.
- Identifies market opportunities for product sales within Croatia and Bosnia.
- Manages P&L for all product lines. Develops and manages annual marketing and expense budgets. Monitors expenses vs. budget. Authorizes discounts exceeding authority of Technical Sales Representative.
- Anticipates sales and service staffing levels as business demands dictate. Interviews, hires and develops staff, assigns and schedules work.
- Guides, mentors and coaches staff on how to achieve their goals.
- Ensures that sales and service personnel are properly trained and their skills are continually being advanced.
- Prepares periodic sales reports indicating sales progress, sales vs. quotas, etc.
- University degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or another technical discipline is required, additional MBA or business-related qualification of advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of sales management and industry sales experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in successfully applying business and marketing concepts.
- Strong selling, negotiation and customer service skills.
- The ability to be a leader is critical to this role.
- Fluent in Croatian and English.
We offer you:
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Excellent development opportunities
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>