Jobs & Career at Anton Paar
Find the latest Anton Paar job openings here!
Outstanding employees shape our company. We build on longevity and a healthy work-life balance as essential components of our working environment. Independence and autonomy are just as important to us as teamwork, precision and dedication. If you are looking for an interesting challenge in an international scope, we look forward to your job application.
DevOps Engineer (m/w)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
Anton Paar, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has a vacancy for a skilled DevOps Engineer. As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for the administration and deployment of IT systems that support software development at Anton Paar. In addition, you are involved in the conception, introduction and improvement of new methods in the development process.
As part of our Platform Products & Technologies Team you
- Provide an efficient delivery pipeline, covering build-, deployment- and test-automation
- Design concepts, evaluate tools & technologies to set up a delivery pipeline infrastructure
- Support developers to automate every aspect of the delivery pipeline
- Support our test lab and build management system
- Establish solutions for logging and effective monitoring
- Analyze and fix incidents & problems, SLA monitoring
- Profound experience with CD / DevOps methodology and good overview of related tools (or tool chains)
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Unix Operating Systems, preferably Linux based
- Active experience with cloud concepts and -providers, virtualization and containerization
- Very good (shell-) scripting know how
- Knowledge of contemporary collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
- Structured and self-reliant working approach, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Strong proficiency in English, German skills are beneficial
We offer you:
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings, e.g. based on our education programm "Anton Paar BildungsPLUS"
- A voluntary social package including e.g. our company's own restaurant "Sudhaus" offering breakfast and lunch to special employee prices, healthy snacks delivered to your work place ("Gesunde Jause"), our sports and leisure time activity programme "Anton Paar in Motion" as well as a gym, a company crèche and kindergarten at the premises, subsidised use of public transport etc.
The monthly gross salary according to the corresponding collective agreement is EUR 2.491,01. Your actual salary will of course differ according to your experience and qualification.