Development Project Manager Consumer Technologies (f/m/x)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
Anton Paar is known for highly complex measuring instruments and systems for industrial applications. We are now expanding our business to the B2C segment and adding consumer products to our portfolio. As a project manager, you coordinate the development of in-house measuring instruments for end users that are smart, easy to use, sufficiently accurate and affordable for everyone.
- Leading development projects of the Business Area Consumer Technologies
- Preparation and implementation of decisions regarding all technical issues
- Leading a development team
- Being the interface to product management and ongoing coordination with all stakeholders (commercial management, market research, sales, quality management, production and assembly)
- University degree in physics, mechatronics, electronical or mechanical engineering or similar
- Relevant experience in the development of products and applications
- Knowledge about the entire instrumts development cycle and its respective methods
- Independent, structured way of working and good communication skills
- Excellent English skills, good German skills of advantage
We offer you:
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings, e.g. based on our education programm "Anton Paar BildungsPLUS"
- A voluntary social package including e.g. our company's own restaurant "Sudhaus" offering breakfast and lunch to special employee prices, healthy snacks delivered to your work place ("Gesunde Jause"), our sports and leisure time activity programme "Anton Paar in Motion" as well as a gym, a company crèche and kindergarten at the premises, subsidised use of public transport etc.
This position is subject to the collective agreement governing employees in the metal sector. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications. For the vacant position it will usually be set within the following range (gross per month, excluding overtime): EUR 3.000,00 to EUR 4.500,00.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>