Jobs & Career at Anton Paar
Find the latest Anton Paar job openings here!
Outstanding employees shape our company. We build on longevity and a healthy work-life balance as essential components of our working environment. Independence and autonomy are just as important to us as teamwork, precision and dedication. If you are looking for an interesting challenge in an international scope, we look forward to your job application.
Country Representative - Bangladesh
Anton Paar India Pvt. Ltd. | Bangladesh
The position will be responsible to manage and develop the customer base in Bangladesh by taking marketing & promotional initiatives, achieving sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Manage the sales and operating budget for the country
- Sales of Anton Paar instruments to customers in the designated territories through approved Re-sellers to achieve the agreed sales budget.
- Visiting customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- Generating sales opportunities independently and following up on sales leads provided by the head office.
- Negotiating and closing purchase orders in consultation with Re-seller and PM team
- Maintain and manage a robust pipeline of projects
- Having a comprehensive technical knowledge of the assigned products
- Having knowledge of the competitors strengths and weaknesses with regard to competitive products and activities within the assigned territory
- Serving as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for the territories assigned and co-ordinating with various persons in the company to resolve them expeditiously
- Communicating new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Conduct seminars, customer meets and workshops to improve support to customers.
- Be a Bangladesh national
- Have a proven track record in analytical instrumentation sales for at least 10 years
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Excellent written and spoken skills in Bengali and English
- Willingness to travel upto 15 days a month