Country Representative - Bangladesh (f/m/x)
Anton Paar India Pvt. Ltd. | Bangladesh
The position will be responsible to manage and develop the customer base in Bangladesh by taking marketing & promotional initiatives, achieving sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Manage the sales and operating budget for the country
- Sales of Anton Paar instruments to customers in the designated territories through approved Re-sellers to achieve the agreed sales budget.
- Visiting customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- Generating sales opportunities independently and following up on sales leads provided by the head office.
- Negotiating and closing purchase orders in consultation with Re-seller and PM team
- Maintain and manage a robust pipeline of projects
- Having a comprehensive technical knowledge of the assigned products
- Having knowledge of the competitors strengths and weaknesses with regard to competitive products and activities within the assigned territory
- Serving as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for the territories assigned and co-ordinating with various persons in the company to resolve them expeditiously
- Communicating new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Conduct seminars, customer meets and workshops to improve support to customers.
- Be a Bangladesh national
- Have a proven track record in analytical instrumentation sales for at least 10 years
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Excellent written and spoken skills in Bengali and English
- Willingness to travel upto 15 days a month
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>