Business Development Manager (f/m/x)
Anton Paar SportsTec GmbH | Wundschuh
At Anton Paar SportsTec we develop the most advanced football training systems in the world and bring them to market under the brand skills.lab. Our products are used by some of the most prestigious football Clubs in the world. We are looking for a Business Development Manager helping to significantly expand our European footprint by setting up several high-tech football training centers over the next years.
- Developing a business plan to expand the B2C business with multiple new skills.lab locations in Germany, Switzerland and Benelux.
- Strategic planning of all tasks associated with the expansion
- Executing the expansion plan and overall responsibility for the expansion
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Completed economic or technical education (BSc or higher)
- Experience in managing multi-stakeholder projects including property owners, construction businesses, public authorities, sponsoring partners
- Experience in selling and managing customer projects
- Convincing appearance and sales attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Corporate mindset and self-organized attitude to work
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent German and English skills
We offer you:
- A competitive and strongly performance oriented salary
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global football market
- Individual training and onboarding
- Possibility to work from home 75% after onboarding
- Company car for private use
This position is subject to the collective agreement governing employees in the service industry regarding automatic data processing and information technology. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications. For the vacant position it will usually be set within the following range (gross per month, all-in): EUR 4,500.00 to EUR 5,000.00.
We do not accept applications through recruitment agencies and ask all interested parties to submit their documents directly via our job website. Applications via recruitment agencies will not be processed.
As a matter of principle, we do not employ temporary workers but rely on long-term direct employment relationships.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>