Anton Paar Australia Pty. Ltd. | Sydney
Assistant Accountant required for Anton Paar Australia. Experience required in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger and hands on experience working with SAP.
- Coding, Processing and Payment of all accounts payable invoices on a timely basis
- Processing of all credit card and employee expenses on a timely basis
- Preparation of payment runs for approval by Head of Finance and Administration at least twice per month
- Processing of incoming payments from customers on a timely basis.
- Follow up on overdue accounts with customers and liaise with sales and service team
- Create and run the monthly dunning process through the system
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding invoices
- Bank reconciliations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Posting of monthly journals and month end journals
- End of month processes for GST, FX revaluations and Fixed Assets
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register on SAP
- Update of Loaner Database when required
- Monitoring and actioning items in the Vendor inboxes for Australia and New Zealand on a timely basis.
- Participation in Year End Stocktake
- Assisting Head of Finance with monthly and year end close off and reporting to Headquarters in Graz
- Assisting Head of Finance and Administration with Income tax, GST, FBT, Payroll taxes
- Assisting with the liaison with external accounting firm and auditors
- Other adhoc tasks as designated by Head of Finance and Administration.
IT Administration (back up role)
- Liaising with regional IT where required.
- Setting up of computer equipment for new employees and updating records
- Responsible for local IT requirements for hardware
- Liaising with Help desk where required for IT related issues
- Local point of contact for IT issues
Marketing Administration (back up role)
- Organise meetings via webex when requested
- Organise brochures and manuals via Gelato System
- Pack and send marketing material when requested
General responsibility within the organisation
- Substituting Head of Finance and Administration where possible
- Answering the phone and forwarding information to Sales / Service.
- General Administration tasks- ordering stationery, organising events in office, catering etc
- Acting as fire warden
- Acting as first aid officer
- Currently studying towards CPA
- Proficiency in SAP
- Excel Skills
- Attention to detail
- Adhering to tight monthly deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Team Player
We offer you:
A competitive salary, close to public transport and on site parking. Opportunity to work for a well established multinational company.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>