Application Engineer Characterisation
Anton Paar Ltd. | St. Albans
Anton Paar, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has a new vacancy for an Application Engineer responsible for supporting its Characterisation Business Unit. Based at the company’s St Albans headquarters and reporting to the Sales Manager, the role will support the sales team and provide a primary interface for existing and prospective customers throughout the UK. The successful candidate will join a motivated, international team.
- Provide first line technical support for incoming enquiries on the Characterisation product portfolio.
- Qualify and nurture incoming leads and opportunities for the responsible products to enhance sales pipeline development.
- Support customer demonstrations and application development as required.
- Participate at conferences and exhibitions.
- Management of the characterisation demonstration laboratory
- Support the development of marketing communications with customers.
- Suitable candidates should hold a minimum of a degree in a physical science or engineering related discipline.
- A prior knowledge of the characterisation product technology would be highly desirable
- Ability to effectively communicate with laboratory managers, professors, PhD level scientists and technicians.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Availability to travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas for training and business meetings.
- Located within commutable distance of the St Albans office.
We offer you:
- Base salary plus bonus.
- A competitive package of benefits.
- Company laptop and mobile.
- Potential for growth within a dynamic company.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>