Technical Sales Representative, Business Unit Measurement
Anton Paar Canada | Alberta
Anton Paar Canada, one of the world leaders in Scientific Instrumentation and services, has an immediate opportunity available for a Technical Sales Representative for its “Measurement” product portfolio, including density, viscosity and lab automation equipment.
This position will be based in Alberta.
- The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for direct sales of Anton Paar Scientific Instruments summarized under Sales Unit Measurement.
- Primary responsibilities include both the effective management of existing customer accounts as well as the generation of new accounts through active prospecting, lead follow up and direct sales of laboratory instrumentation used in a wide range of industries.
- The Technical Sales Representative visits customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations, installations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be capable of communicating equally well with Ph.D. level scientists and QC technicians.
- The ability to work independently from home office and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential for success.
- Frequent overnight travel is required.
- Knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering, science and technology are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Exceptional customer service skills in English are crucial.
- Potential criminal record check
· The preferred candidate will possess a B.S. degree in mechanical-, chemical- engineering, physics or a similar technical field and at least 3 years’ experience preferably in technical sales of scientific instrumentation.
We offer you:
Anton Paar Canada offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company. We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
- Marketing / Purchasing / Sales