Technical Sales Representative
Anton Paar Singapore | Singapore
- Direct sales of Anton Paar laboratory equipment and services to customers.
- Effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new revenue through prospecting, lead/funnel follow up and effective territory management in a broad base of industries and applications.
- Visits customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and installation of new products as well as training customers on the correct use of equipment.
- Additional administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory reporting on a regular basis.
- Overall responsibility for solidifying the value proposition of Anton Paar to the customer
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or another technical discipline is required.
- At least 4 years of experience in technical sales of analytical instrumentation.
- Must possess strong analytical problem solving skills and math skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and must be capable of communicating equally well across company lines i.e. with C-Level, Ph.D. level scientists and technicians.
- Fluency in English.
We offer you:
- Anton Paar Singapore offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company and sales organisation. We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organisation.
- Marketing / Purchasing / Sales